Sunday, May 3, 2009

1st Birthday!





This has been the fastest year ever! Where did it go? Our little Reed, who is not so little, turned 1 on April 9th. What an angel baby he has been! He loves his sister and brother and is even learning how to tease them! They love to make him laugh - his laugh is so adorable that it just makes all of us laugh! For a third baby in a busy house, we couldn't have asked for a better one - he knows that his job is just to get in, buckle up, and hang on for the ride!

Birth stats: April 9, 11:33 am, 7 lbs 11 oz, 21 inches, no hair
1st year stats: 26 lbs, 32 inches (95 percentile!), 4 teeth, still no hair












Happy Birthday, Reed! We love you so much!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Laura said...

And I forgot, the ending with Mom holding the knife towards the kids! "if you don't stop fighting..."!

Laura said...

Where to I begin? First of all, great catch Mom! That cake was about to hit the floor! I love how tickled the other kids are at watching Reed go for his cake, and then fighting over licking the cake! Another PRICE-less moment indeed!

Unknown said...

I love the cake! Who knew you were so crafty? I hope he doesnt do what our third did and turn into a little turd after one. Blake was an angel until after his first bday. Now he is a terror. Cant wait to see you guys!

Christensen Family said...

He's so cute! Can't wait to see him when you guys drive on through. I heard I get to take your pics!!! Can I say I AM SO EXCITED! I can't believe you all are so close to being done...sigh...I wish it were us :) How fun to get to move on! So is everything set up in AZ? Can't wait to catch up!

Lewyville said...

We are so old!! It seems like just yesterday we were roomates!

Ross Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wright Family said...

Yes how time flies! Brooklyn will be 2 in 3 weeks. Cute kids. Are you so excited to be done? You are so lucky Kristen is taking your pics. I'm jealous. Maybe next year we will see you guys in AZ!

Steve and Ash said...

He is so big! not only him...the other kids too!! The time realy does go by fast! Can't wait to see you guys next month, and finally meet Reed! Take care. Love ya guys!

Petersen Kids said...

I am so glad you found us! I can't believe you have 3 kids! They are all adorable! Looks like our last 3 are the same age, also girl, boy, boy!! How in the heck are you guys? I can't believe that tractor cake, that was awesome. Our 3 year old is a tractor lover also. You guys all look great...oh how we miss good 'ole Kentucky!

Allie said...

Amazing pictues. I love the closeups of his hands and feet. Y'all just make cute kids. Happy birthday.

Wright Family said...

I forgot to add that his one year stats are Brooklyn's two year stats almost exactly! I thought it was funny!