Way to go Too Hottie! Very impressed! Too bad we're moving or we'd love to have you as our Endodontist! Christa, I bet you just keep thinking "its about freakin time"!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so proud of all of you for all you have accomplished! You are a beautiful family! I wish you all the best for your bright, happy future! Love, Mom
First of all, cool action photo! It is so awesome that you all did it! I remember the day the packed mazda pulled out of my neighborhood. I am so happy for you and so proud of you! Way to go DR!! We love you so much and look forward to seeing you much, much more! The West is waiting for you to come back!
So I find Audrie and Carson in new outfits from what they started in today, one of their creative ensembles, and Audrie has an alternative purpose for her skirt. "This is my Tu-Tu" she says. Then looks at Carson's red-neck cut-off jeans and asks, "Carson, is that your Tu-Tu?" His prompt reply, "No, this is my Three-Three!" Of course it is.
Carson: "Do Dinosaurs eat meat or chicken?"
Carson: "When I grow up to be like my dad, I'll be allowed to have dangerous tools.."
8 comments:
Hooray!!!! What a huge accomplishment (for both of you)!
Way to go Too Hottie! Very impressed! Too bad we're moving or we'd love to have you as our Endodontist! Christa, I bet you just keep thinking "its about freakin time"!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am so proud of all of you for all you have accomplished! You are a beautiful family! I wish you all the best for your bright, happy future!
Love, Mom
YEAH!!! What a huge accomplishment for your family! With Graduation comes yet another good bye, we will miss you guys.
First of all, cool action photo! It is so awesome that you all did it! I remember the day the packed mazda pulled out of my neighborhood. I am so happy for you and so proud of you! Way to go DR!! We love you so much and look forward to seeing you much, much more! The West is waiting for you to come back!
Congrats Price Family we are soooo soo soooo happy for you!!! It was so great seeing you guys. Good luck with the move. We love you
Hooray for the Prices! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten this past year. Hope you are enjoying life in Arizona!
Good to see you the other day at the museum! Hope you are enjoying the cooler temps. We are. :)
Post a Comment