Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Some girls get diamonds...


Some girls get flowers and chocolate...


but me?


Oh, I got a...and a...





and the 3 happiest kids for 4 solid hours!


When in Kentucky, do as the Kentuckians...
and head to the Farm Machinery Show!




Farm machinery Show on Valentine's Day...

Free. (maybe a little weird)

Parking, T-shirt, Giant Ice Cream Cones

$28

The look on this face?

Price-less!!
















Can I get this one Dad?

Carson's not happy having to stop "driving" to pose for the photo.


This was way better than Disneyland!! All the kids had a ride. We so got our money's worth! It was actually so fun because they let the kids just climb on everything. Yes, our two year old went on every $500,000 combine and "drove" it.
I wouldn't have Valentine's Day any other way!


Oh, yes... we did make some Valentine's crafts...

Our Valentine Mailbox. We "sent" each other Valentines throughout the week, then opened the box and read them V-day morning. Audrie actually sent the most - she could not wait for Valentines day!

My new Valentine treat - Red Velvet sandwich cookies -found them at this site.

Cute little helping hands!

Were the cookies yummy?


The lips say it all!


"Truckered" Out!
Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet little and big Valentine's!
You are the joy of my life!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Ummmm ... I think its time you move back to civilization. A Farm Show? Common girl, get back to your roots -- boats, 4-wheelers, things that are interesting!

Bri said...

How fun!! I love the pics!!!! xoxoxo

Christina said...

Wow, you know you're in KY when you're spending a day doing that! :) Seriously though, we even miss it too!
Good to find your blog, I added it to my friends and family to keep tabs on you! So, when are you leaving KY and do you know where yet?
By the way, sweet UT shirts, our boys got the same ones! Eric was loving that game more than life! GO UTES!! OH, in case you might not know, you can see Shayna and Jeremy Louk and Shannon and Tony Hull on our links to see their blogs!