


Just as we had hoped, Carson has taken responsibility for potty training himself! Hallelujah! He woke up Tuesday and decided to wear Big Boy Underwear. Unfortunately it was not one of those stay at home weeks, so he still gets a diaper some days, but in spite of it he has done a great job! Today in nursery I had my back to the little bathroom in our nursery room, and the other nursery leader says, "Your son is standing in the door flashing everyone!" There is Carson with his pants around his ankles yelling for me to come wipe him! I died laughing! I didn't even know he had gone in there, but he went in took care of his business all on his own. He's a Big Boy now! My friends in Tennessee are probably laughing, remembering my attempt to potty train him a year ago before the baby came, to no avail. But, we are learning - you don't push Carson against his will - everything has to be his idea! Oh, we love you Carson!
3 comments:
YEAAAAA Carson! That is so great! One less kid in diapers! You're gonna be rich!
Oh, Good Job Carson! I am going through this "wonderful" time with Zane, and he's not caring at all about it. I hope he starts to think like Carson SOON, or I may go crazy!!! ;)
P.S. Cute pics!!
Your friends in Tennessee are laughing at you, but not about potty training it's more about your romantic Kentuckian Valentine's Day! You have been there way too long! I have to admit it did look like a really fun time. I'm glad Carson decided for himself to go on the potty. How exciting!!
Post a Comment